- Batch Shipping
- Ship V2
1 to 1 Shipping
Select the Batch to be viewed by enabling the Batched Orders filter and selecting the Batch from the drop-down menu.
Click "Batch Controls"
Batch Control module opens for the selected Batch.
1. Rate all orders contained in the batch.
2. Rate and process all orders contained in the batch.
3. Click to generate a picklist for the batched orders.
4. Click to generate all packing slips orders contained in the batch.
5. Delete the batch.
6. Set the desired sorting order for when the batched orders print out labels.
7. Set the processing date for the batch. The default is the current date.
8. Assign a user to be responsible for controlling the batch functions.
9. The batch ID and total amount of orders contained in the batch.
A. Graphic view of the status of the orders contained in the batch.
B. Summary display of all order statuses contained in the batch.
C. View the Orders grid while the Batch Controls window is open. This allows you to perform tasks from the Orders page and manage the batch at the same time.
D. View the Shipments grid while the Batch Controls window is open. This allows you to perform tasks from the Shipments page and manage the batch at the same time.
E. Bulk Update the batch details.