How to setup a label printer:
- Open Cloud > Select Settings > Select Devices
- Download the Print App > Run the Download
- If windows defender prompts (Windows protected your PC) > Select More info > Run Anyways.
- Follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard
- Use your cloud login to start the program.
- If the program does not open.
- Right Click DS Cloud Print Utility (it will be found under Hidden icons) > select Configure (If you can't find DS Cloud Print Utility under hidden icons you may need to run the program for the first time.)