How to integrate Amazon:
Integration Access requirements
- MWS Auth Token
- MWS Seller ID
- DesktopShipper's Developer ID
Seller ID - A unique merchant ID issued once you sign up for MWS ( to view, go to Seller Central account page > Settings > User Permissions, Your Account Information section).
Auth Token - A token provided once you authorize a developer/web application as a developer on your Seller Central account (Developer ID required).
Developer ID -A 12-digit ID provided by DesktopShipper to authorize DesktopShipper as a developer on your Seller Central account.
User-Defined Marketplace Name - The name you give your new integration, when you add an account on DesktopShipper.
Pull Orders From Marketplace: Begin pulling down your orders from Amazon into your DesktopShipper order manager.
Update Market With Shipments: Whenever you ship orders through DesktopShipper, the shipment information will be written back to Amazon.
Get MWS Auth Token and Seller ID (for customers)
1) Login to your Amazon Seller Central account.
2) Go to the Settings menu in the upper right corner, and select the User Permissions page.
3) Scroll down to the Amazon MWS Developer Permissions section, and find your Seller ID under Your Account Information. Copy or save your Seller ID.
Authorize a Developer
1) Click Authorize a developer.
2) Enter a Developer name* and Developer ID* in the appropriate fields.
*For Amazon Seller Central, the Developer ID is 7060-3259-4272 and Developer Name is DesktopShipper.
*For Amazon UK, the Developer ID is 2328-6189-7128 and Developer Name is DesktopShipper.
3) Accept license terms and click Next.
4) Provide your DesktopShipper contact with your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token values.
Add new Integration Instance
1) Login to your DS Cloud account.
2) Go to Settings > Integrations and click Add.
3) Select Amazon Seller Central or Amazon UK from the "Add Integration" modal.
4) In the modal, give your new integration a name( User-Defined Marketplace Name).
5) Enter the MWS Auth Token for DesktopShipper and your MWS Seller ID.
6) When you're finished, click Save.